10 February 2008

The Seven Angels

Yay today's performance at Raechel's was... I don't know... I'm grateful to Luther for giving us a $535 worth of equipments for $300. Was feeling fine after the set but feeling totally fucked now at home. I don't know what I'm emoing about which is quite puzzling (don't I sound like a fuckin' engineer? Wondering what I'm sad about while emoing?)

Maybe it was the not-too-perfect set at Raechel's.
Maybe it was the half empty cock hall during the performance with that $300 set of equipments we paid with our own money. (They call this looking at the glass half-empty)
Maybe it was my fucked up throat.
Maybe it was the loneliness one feels in the midst of a crowd.
Maybe it was the @!#$%!$#% nag from my dad.
Maybe it was etc etc etc.
Maybe it was me?

Weird mood swings ala guy's version of pms maybe? Whatever it is, it's still a lil puzzling that I can't seem to find a sole source for this shit feeling. Maybe its a bit of everything that piles up on each other on my back. A grain of sand ain't heavy but a bucket of sand is. I'm feeling so !@#$ed up not even the F word is describing it right. Not going for mass tmr for dunno what reason. Hope it'll be better tomorrow.

What a way to start the !@#$ing new year. Chee bye lan jiao awesomeness...



You've been fighting for your soul
And sometimes it takes a toll
Hope one day you'll understand
What it means to hold in hands
What they call a fantasy
It is nothing but a key
To the world that now you're in
That they call a wicked dream

When you're walking on your own
When you're broken and alone
You may feel us from inside -
on the other side of life.

I've been fighting for my soul
And sometimes it takes a toll
Hope one day we'll understand
What it means to hold in hands
What we call a fantasy
But it's nothing but a key
To the world that now I'm in
That we call a wicked dream

I've been fighting for my soul
And sometimes it takes a toll
Hope one day we'll understand
What it means to hold in hands
What we call a fantasy
But it's nothing but a key
To the world that now I'm in
That we call a wicked dream

I've been fighting for my soul (Oh, walking on my own)
And sometimes it takes a toll
Hope one day we'll understand
What it means to hold in hands
What we call a fantasy (When I'm broken and alone)
But it's nothing but a key
To the world that now I'm in
That we call a wicked dream

I've been fighting for my soul (I may feel you from inside)
And sometimes it takes a toll
Hope one day we'll understand
What it means to hold in hands
What we call a fantasy (From the other side of life)
But it's nothing but a key
To the world that now I'm in
That we call a wicked dream

No comments: