Livin' On A Prayer
Rockefella IV was super great. It seems CJ bands are getting tighter and tighter every year, its starting to get scary. Lao jiaos like us are really getting pressurised when going back to perform cuz the J2s are so tight, it really makes us look at most, medicore.
One thing learnt durin' this performance though... We're NEVER ever performing as an incomplete band again cause its totally fuked up. Its like althought we have five members in the band, but 1 guy missing seems to make our pieces sound 40% empty, not 20%. It seems we've learnt the hard way each member is more than a fifth of a band. I've took some really great vids on friday night and i did experiment with walking around while fiiming to make the vids look a lil more professional (thought to no avail...)
I think we need to hire our own sound engineer, manager and video filmer cuz I can't be doing all those while performing can I... The vids will be processed (trying to find a more professional free video converter now and I shall be processing it when I've got time). No net at home sucks, while actually Starhub sucks... So I'm switching over to Singnet but it won't be up til this Saturday.
We've gotta hold on to what we've got
It doesn't make a difference if we make it or not
We've got each other and thats a lot for love,
We'll give it a shot
Whoooaaa-Were halfway there
Whoooaaa-Livin' on a prayer!
Take my hand, we'll make it i swear
Whoooaaa-Livin' on a prayer!
Livin' on a prayer!

No comments:
Post a Comment