Lost In Space
Something did happened during the week end after all...
5th April (Saturday)
Played soccer with e3 dudes incl. muthu and raymon. The 4v4 configuaration was quite fun and i swear raymon saved 20 over point black shots... Rained halfway and we decided to chill at j8 after that. Left for Taka's Seoul Gardens for me self organised birthday dinner with my closest buddies. And so, following age old tradition, Brandon, Amelia, Timothy, Desmond, Glenn, Khee Tsng, Raymon and I gobbled down as much meat as possible within 2 and the half hours. Hock Lu joined us for a lil bit before we left for home.
Got home feeling better, just to get jacked by Shi Xian about Macs delivery at my door at 12mn... like wtf!?
6th April (Sunday)
So I opened the door and was *almost* totally caught off guard by the surprise visit by Shi Xian, Mel, Keith, Delvin, Jackie and Shi Ming (KEITH AND MEL!!! I swear even people out of our class knows there's something on between you 2!! Haha). They crashed my house at 12 midnight!!! (12.05am actually, which slightly explains the *almost* part there... Thanks to Mark haha) We pretty much lazed around my house talking cock till 1am when we decided to go to my resident macs outlet to chill... Ended up playing at the play ground, climbing poles and stuff O_o... Totally whacked idea! Really enjoyed the company though... Thanks to sx for organising, thanks to mel for coming up with such a crazy plan and thanks to the rest who came! (which reminds me... Eating the cake now!) I really miss the days where we hanged and chilled out together randomly. I think that's actually the only part I missed about CJ. Makes me wonder if we're ever gonna do something like that anyy time soon again...
I woke up the next morning at 9 feeling a lil tired but didn't have any trouble getting up because it was... Breakfast with mum and dad at sembawang prata shop!!! Wow that hasn't happened in 12 years. Imo, that was the best birthday gift for me this year, the three of us having a meal together.. And I've got some pics! (all those cam whoring self shot practise I learnt from mel paid off! heh..)
Had dinner with mum and me aunt Leenal at River View Hotel. That Japanese buffet was quite good... I never actually whacked as much raw salmon in my life at one shot man... Shiokness!! Ended the day feeling very satisfied. There's one lesson I learnt (actually figured that out when I did the previous post) is never put friends > parents which I admit, I'm guilty most of the time... It might sound a lil harsh but imo, parents are a lil more permanent than friends, and the only reason they aren't is because they may not be around us longer than our best friends. I get reflective every time I think of this but I won't post it now lest I want to be late for my enlistment tmr...
7th April (Monday)
Quite a chill out day today. Mellavin was supposed to come to my house so that we could do some guitar gear sharing but he was a lil caught up with his friends who were enlisting on thursday. In the end Brandon and Milli came instead. Didn't really do much actually, we just stoned around, milli blogged on my com, brandon played my guitar and we were all a lil tired after a while... My house is so boring, I really needa revamp some stuff in here man. Gotta remind myself not everyone's like me, whose life revolve around guitar/computer.
8th April (Tuesday)
Shaved my head today. Didn't really feel anything extra ordinary. My head doesn't feel lighter, I don't feel cooler and I definitely don't feel likes its the end of the world.. heh... Went to Serangoon Gardens to makan with milli, brandon and anne at some shit ass crappy chicken rice shop (which really sucked, if you can't tell already). Purchased my final stock of NS stuffz and went to fam's house where anne and milli tried to bleach brandon's hair... We thought it was a failure at first because nothing was happening but it seemed he turned blond after I left his house... Haha.
And so, that marks the end of civilian life for me for the next 22 months... I feel happy and sad at the same time. Sad to see people around me (esp the girls) continuing on normally with life, which makes me think how much I could have done this coming 2 years if not for NS. Happy cause I get to meet new people. Hope I don't come across retards though... Really hope my buddy's a cool metalhead!! The dread's still lurking though... =|
Another star
has fallen without a sound
Another spark
has burned out in the cold
Another door
to barrens standing open
And who is there
to tell me not to give and not to go
How could I know? how could I know?
That I'll get lost in space to roam forever
How could I know? how could I see?
feeling like lost in space to roam forever
I'm crawling down
The doorway to the badlands
And kicking down
Are you heard: it's to the black
and all the damage
fading in the oblivion mirror
When the demons
are calling me, their dragging me away
How could I know?, how could I know?
That I'll get lost in space to roam forever
How could I know?, how could I see?
feeling like lost in space to roam forever
Lost in space
lost in time
Lost in space
Lost in Time
Lost in Space
How could I know, how could i know
How could I know, How could I know
That I'll get lost in space to roam for ever
How could I now, how could I see
feeling like lost in space to roam forever
Forever...

No comments:
Post a Comment