01 April 2008

King of Fools

I've been getting 4 hours of sleep everyday (not including the 30mins I try to get in my dad's cab and the 1hr I steal from the bus ride home from work). This is so not cool because being zombiefied during the day = zero productivity. But I can't help it cause I'm actually naturally nocturnal which is so damn cool... But why must the rest of the world be diurnal anyway??

Okay, back to address the A level post below... Applied for Engineering in NUS... Wadever... I was actually discussing more on what CCA to join rather than which course to go to in Uni... Which makes perfect sense because I don't wanna spend four fucking years purely mugging like a mugger fugger solely for some glorified toilet paper! (Yes degrees ARE indeed toilet papers, similar to money, albeit glorified so don't let others fool you into thinking otherwise...)

Jamming the past few weeks has been great. We were most productive when HL POP'ed and had block leave. Composed a song which is quite kickass but needs a 'lil more polishing, especially the vocal lines.

Tomorrow's my last day of work in Hitachi GST. Well, I usually do exit interviews for people but I should do one for myself now...

Benja: So, Ben, whats your main reason for leaving?

Ben: Err... my contract... ...end?

Benja: Oh? heh... not because you found a better paying job?

Ben: Hmm... I wouldn't put it that way. I got a new job, but I didn't find it though... Was more of... FORCED into it... Higher paying? I don't think $400/mth is higher paying... That's about a third less than now...

Benja: I see.. does this job happen to be in the same field, ie HDD manufacturing and/or HR?

Ben: Nah... I would expect lots of guns, mud and waste of time in my new job. There would be the similar job scope of sai kang... ...though I wouldn't be too off to expect 10 times more in my new job...

Benja: Oh wow, not that bad what... guns and roses!

Ben: I wouldn't be too quick to agree with the bed of roses part...

Benja: Oh no, what I meant was the thorns in shurbs of roses.

Ben: Ookaaaay...

Benja: anyway, how did you find your work environment?

Ben: No comments man... HR isn't the thing for me. I fucking hate office work.. Sit in an air-conditioned place, doing office stuffz? O_o No way!

Benja: Oh okay, So you didn't really enjoy a single moment here in Hitachi GST then?

Ben: I wouldn't put it that way. I learnt a few things during my four months there. On the job training ftw. Which puzzles me as to why HR diplomas/degrees exist.. Maybe my job scope's here's too narrow to judge...

Benja: Any last words?

Ben: o_O

And there you have it... If only exit interviews were as colourful as these...



You feel at ease as you flock with the masses,
What do you see with your heads in their asses?
Keep on railing at what I believe ,
Call me insane and I am proud to be.

And I walk the wicked way!

We don't wanna be like you,
Don't you get that King Of Fools,
We don't mind your life is trite,
You are the King Of Fools.

We are never gonna be like you,
We don't follow - King of fools,
You are the blind who lead the blind!

No comments: