04 December 2007

Life In The Fast Lane

Got a job at Hitachi Global Storage Technologies through my cousin. Work's quite cool at the Human Resource department/ Employee Relations. Its like welfare stuff. I think although I've got no real past work experiences, everything I've learnt as head of class welfare and as CJGE president's useful now.

Working hours are Mon to Fri 8am to 5:30pm. Not enough time to enjoy myself like almost everyone else I know. Not enough time to practise guitar, jam, play computer games. Since my pay's coming in only on the 28th, I'mma borrow a million dollars from Brandon first for the City Music sale and Dream Theater's Concert in January. I'll pay back in instalment with 0% interest! Haha.



Life in the fast lane
Surely make you lose your mind
Life in the fast lane
Life in the fast lane
Everything all the time
Life in the fast lane

No comments: