Post Prom Party
27th November 2007
Jammed for 5 hours straight from 11am to 4pm. Brilliant. Please remind me never to that again before a performance cause it really drains energy like a running tap (as well as money from me wallet).
Sound check was at 5.30pm at Dxo. The sound men were exceptionally friendly (well at least to me) and they put in more effort than I'd expected. After all that crap, Brandon, James, Sean and I walked from Esplanade to Lau Pasak to stone for 4 hours while the rest went to enjoy their $80 prom (in which I heard the food... Well, lets just say, $80 can buy 32 plates of chicken rice, as Hock Lu would put it).
So, Instant Biscuit's début performance at CJ's ppp @ Dxo wasn't as good as expected but yet it was... Hard to explain. Everything sounded good during the sound check but it was more than a tad different during the real performance (for the worse of course).
People kept saying I sang well, but I'm not sure if that's an accurate assessment of my actual singing cause as can be seen from these videos, I kinda sucked badly...

No comments:
Post a Comment