Silent Jealousy
Chinese new year was great! And for the record, a $100 ang bao! Whoa, i've never seen that big orange note in an ang bao for the past 10 years!
I wanted to watch Ghost Rider with my cousins, but made the mistake of NOT booking for tickets on the 2nd day of cny.. So there u go, no tics when we reached Vivo... but chillin' out in that cosy pizza cafe was just as great. Kyna treated every1 to a 20" pizza... yeah A 20-INCH PIZZA!!! Thats like, a pizza half a metre wide... 60 bucks. gg.
Too busy during the long break with n0 work done. ZERO. Haha, common tests're just around the corner, i think i better focus a lil' more. I just love exam periods cuz everyone gets to dismiss like around 11 or somethin'. I think i still owe a lot of people homework... Especially my secondary school teachers... A ton of 2 years over-dued HW! That has gotta rock.
I HAVE TO CANCEL MY GUITAR LESSON THIS SATURDAY FOR GP REMEDIAL! ARGH!
I didn't know what to do
I couldn't say anything
When consciousness returned
Everything had been washed away
by the tide of time

No comments:
Post a Comment